We offer two methods of payment for orthodontic treatment.
1. PAYMENT IN FULL:
We offer a 5% discount if payment is made in full for fees over $5,000.00 if payment is made at the commencement of orthodontic Treatment.
2. PAYMENT PLAN – INTEREST FREE:
At the commencement of treatment we ask for a deposit, the outstanding balance is then divided over the period of active treatment.
Payment plans can be adjusted to fit individual circumstances.
These payments do not reflect on the amount of appointments required.
At commencement of treatment we will issue you with a payment plan. This has the amount and dates due.
Payment is required within seven days.
Account keeping fees will be charged on overdue accounts.
Additional expenses if required to use a Debt Collection agency.
- Credit Card (We do not except Amex or Diners)
- You can pay Credit Card over the phone.
- Direct Debit.
This can be transferred over the internet or through you bank. See your bank to set up regular payments. Ask Brihony or Kerryn for transfer details and requirements.
QUESTIONS FOR YOUR HEALTH FUND:
We recommend you discuss your cover with your health fund prior to confirming your payment plan.
We are recognised by all the health insurers and in most cases the item number for a complete course of orthodontic care is 881.
Your fund may require an item number. You will find this on your quote.
- Do I have a life time Limit? If so how much?
- Can I claim all as a single payment or is the payment so much per year?
- Does my fund work on a calander year, financial year or by the date I joined my fund?
- Does my fund require any other information prior to commencing?
- Can I use the Hicaps machine?
Please ensure you understand your health funds benefits prior to organising your interest free payment plan.
The Hicaps machine will only pay up to a certain time from the date of your invoice.
The fees you have been quoted today for your Orthodontic treatment will cover:
- Your Orthodontic appliances, any laboratory work required and fitting of these appliances.
- All your visits including emergency appointments. However this will not include excessive breakages. Staff will discuss this with you prior to any charges occurring.
- Removal of appliances.
- Wire Retention
- Clear Removable Retainers
- All your visits while in retention. We will monitor the hold of your teeth for approximately two years after you appliances have been removed
These fees do not cover:
- Further diagnostic records that may be required throughout your treatment. (Study Models or Photos)
- Clear Braces
- Extractions if they are required, Build ups, Implants, or any other general dental work.
(Please check with your general dentist for these costs)
- Replacement/ Repair of retainers, retention wires or removable appliances.
If your financial obligations are unable to be met through out treatment please discuss alternative options with our Practice Manager.